Thursday, November 13, 2008

Nice guys finish last...passive aggressive jerks.

Alright, I have always wanted to have a say on the whole "I am a nice guy thats why I didn't get the girl" whining that I hear.

Nice guys finished last, is an excuse. It is the motto of passive aggressive whiners who didn't get the girl because someone else manned up first.

Fine, you are a nice guy, and the guy that GOT the girl you want is an asshole. Admittedly he might well BE a jerk, but at the same time? ANY guy who got the girl you wanted will seem like a bastard to you...cause he got the girl!

I have met a few honest to goodness nice guys, but let me tell you there is a serious difference between being a gentleman and a nice guy to being a passive aggressive pushover who simply doesn't know how to actually get the girl he wants. The "I am the nice guy and will never get the girl" whining and excuses? So not sexy.

This is what kills me, the guys I hear whining about how they were relegated to just being a friend? How they are a nice guy and will always get the shaft (instead of giving it)? There is a part of me that wants to tell them to STFU because seriously, can you blame the girl for not picking a man who is more girly about things than she is?

There is nothing sexy about the bitter nice guy. Guess what, that isn't nice, that isn't attractive, that is being a drama queen. It would be like me wearing a steel chastity belt with no way to unlock and then bitching because my man doesn't put out. (now THAT gives me a few ideas!)

If you like the woman? Man up. You don't have to be a dick to be the girl, but at least act like you have one. Clear the sand from your mangina, and figure out that it is not the nice guy who finish last...it is the passive aggressive whiner who loses out to a guy that behaves like a man.

Nice guys really don't finish last when it counts. It is the insecure guys who like to make excuses that do.

Please note, I am not saying that some girls don't go for the total jerk! We do. Trust me, I did. The badder the better for a while there. Most of us grow out of it. Thing is, what kind of weenie are you if every time she gets hurt by the bad boy you are there to pick up the pieces...but are also there to be "hurt" when she just sees you as a friend and goes right back to some other guy.

Bonus notes:
1. You REALLY lose bitching rights about being the walked over nice guy if you never had the balls to tell her how you felt.
2. You also don't get to bitch if she told you that you two were only ever going to be friends, but you were still there hoping that by friends she meant that someday just like in the movies she would fall into your arms but there the "bitch" goes marrying someone else. Psst. Movies aren't real. Transformers and unicorns won't save the world either.

No comments: